The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to expose you, as a user of the site:
- How your personal data is collected and processed.
All data that can identify a user shall be considered personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are your rights regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
2. For what purposes is your data collected?
Tomaselli Collection may collect personal data about you for the following purposes: Application management; Audience measurement; Customer relationship and communication management; Prospecting and commercial operations.
The purposes of each processing of your personal data are described and defined at the time of collection of your data. This is especially the case when you fill out an online form. The purposes of each processing of your personal data are described and defined at the time of collection of your data.
Tomaselli Collection is committed to processing your personal data in strict compliance with the purposes described to you. These have been brought to the attention of our Data Protection Officer and recorded in the processing register.
Under no circumstances will Tomaselli Collection use your personal data for other purposes.
3. What categories of data are collected?
We may collect various categories of personal data from you, including:
- identification and contact information (last name, first name, position, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, gender);
- information relating to training and employment in the context of recruitment through the resume (level of study, job, name of employer).
The personal data that Tomaselli Collection collects are only the data necessary to achieve the purposes of the treatments implemented. Tomaselli Collection undertakes not to collect more data than necessary.
By providing your personal data, including by completing online forms, you authorize Tomaselli Collection to process these data for the purposes mentioned above. You are under no obligation to complete the online forms. Where applicable, the presence of a statement indicating that a field is mandatory simply indicates that the completion of this field is necessary for the purpose of the form.
4. Who is the recipient of your data?
Unless otherwise specified, this information is intended for the services of Tomaselli Collection and is not communicated to third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to persons authorized and designated by Tomaselli Collection. These persons are those who, by virtue of their position, are entitled to have your data communicated to them in order to achieve the purposes previously described to you.
5. How long will your data be kept?
Your personal data is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in agreement with legal requirements.
Once this period has expired, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
6. How is your data secured?
Tomaselli Collection protects your personal data by implementing physical and logical safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss and destruction.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is adequately secured and protected against malicious software such as Trojan horses and viruses. You are informed that without adequate security measures (e.g. secure configuration of your web browser, updated anti-virus programs, firewall software, not using software from dubious sources etc.), you run the risk that the data and passwords you use to protect your data may be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
7. What rights do you have to your data and how can you contact us?
In accordance with the law “informatique et libertés” of January 6, 1978 amended in 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 you have the right:
- To consult and access, update, complete and rectify your data;
- To the deletion and suppression of your data when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous;
- To withdraw, at any time, your consent to the collection of your personal data;
- To the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- To object to the processing of your personal data;
- To the portability and transfer of your personal data when these data are subject to automated processing based on your consent;
- To define the fate of your data after your death and to choose the third party to whom Tomaselli Collection should or should not communicate them.
In case of death and as soon as it has been brought to the attention of Tomaselli Collection, Tomaselli Collection undertakes as soon as possible to transmit them to the designated third party, or failing that to destroy them. However, Tomaselli Collection may keep a copy of your personal data if this is necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
To exercise any of these rights, please send your request using one of the following contact details:
22 Rue Diebold
69009 Lyon – France
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you can also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes)
8. What are cookies and how to manage them?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to your computer, smartphone or tablet through your web browser. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies allow Tomaselli Collection to recognize you during your subsequent visits to the site.
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent. Session cookies are active only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies remain on your device’s hard drive when you leave the site and stay there until you manually delete them or the browser purges them after a certain time.
Tomaselli Collection uses performance analytics cookies to monitor the performance of its websites, for example to determine the number of times a page is viewed and the number of unique users on its website. Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies is used to analyze user behavior patterns and is used to optimize the user experience or to identify areas of the website that may require maintenance. The information is anonymous and is used for statistical purposes only.
Tomaselli Collection uses Google Analytics to collect information about site visitors through these cookies. This information can be used by the providers of this solution.
How do I manage and disable cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies used on our websites. However, you can adjust these settings to disable cookies from your browser:
a/ if you use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet Options
- On the Privacy tab, under Cookies, enable the Block all third-party cookies option, then click OK.
b/ if you use the Firefox browser
- Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select “Options”.
- Click on the “privacy” tab, change the “Accept third-party cookies” setting to “never”, then click OK.
c/ if you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the “Edit” menu and then select “Preferences”.
- Click on “Privacy”. Set the “Block Cookies” setting to “From third parties and advertisers” and click OK.
d/ if you are using Google Chrome browser
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content Settings” button.
- In the “Cookies” section, check the “Block cookies and third-party data” box, then click OK.
When disabling cookies, please be aware that some graphics may not display properly or you may not be able to use certain applications.